Saul David Alinsky (1909 – 1972) was an author, activist, and left-wing community organizer and rabble-rouser in Chicago who developed a method of local organizing. He is credited with coining the term “community organizer.” His most well-known accomplishment was the book Rules for Radicals, which he credited to the devil. Saul Alinsky and Karl Marx are cut from the same cloth.
HOW TO CREATE A SOCIALIST STATE BY SAUL ALINSKY
- Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO BY KARL MARX
- Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.
- A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.
- Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.
- Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.
- Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.
- Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.
- Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.
- Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.
- Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.
- Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children’s Factory Labor in it’s Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production.
Please copy blog address https://kennethelongauthor.com/ to friends