Vladimir Lenin (1870 – 1924) was a Russian revolutionary, politician, and political theorist. He served as the first and founding head of Soviet Russia from 1917 to 1924 and the Soviet Union from 1922 to 1924. Covid has supercharged the authoritarian control over personal freedom, and revolutionaries have used the pandemic as an excuse to mirror the events leading to communist Russia in the 1920s. According to the teachings of Lenin, revolutionaries should follow these eight principles:
- HEALTHCARE – Control healthcare services and control the people.
- POVERTY – Increase the poverty level—poor people are easier to control and will not fight back when the governmentprovides everything they need.
- DEBT – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. The resulting tax increases will produce more poverty and make people more dependant on government.
- GUN CONTROL – Remove the ability of citizens to defend themselves from the government in order to create a police state.
- WELFARE – Take control by providing for every need. (Food, housing, and income)
- EDUCATION – Take control of schools and what people learn, read, and hear.
- RELIGION – Remove belief in God from government and schools.
- CLASS WARFARE – Divide people into the wealthy and the poor to cause discontentment. It is easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor. We are also seeing this with the growth of Critical Race Theory, another vehicle for creating race and ideological division.
Please copy blog address https://kennethelongauthor.com/ to friends
3 thoughts on “COMMUNISM”
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
was good. I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you
aren’t already 😉 Cheers!
whoah this weblog is wonderful i like studying your posts.
Keep up the great work! You recognize, a lot of persons are
searching round for this info, you could help them greatly.